Monday, December 24, 2007

Would you dare?

Would you dare to list down things that you want to do and let your friends or relatives know about it?


The list of things you want to do includes private or personal stuffs.

Would you dare to announce to the whole world?

For example: My friend listed this down: xxx wants to do an hour of foreplay with his girl.

Would you dare to list that down in a public website and let anyone know? I'm not saying it's a wrong thing to do. But more of: do you have the guts to do it? Well it's normal for human wanting to please themselves and their opposite sex. Who wouldn't? I would like to be pleased and to please. Okie..lets not go there. Back to the topic.

I've never thought of listing down my more personal stuffs for people to know. We tend to keep it a hush hush. Afraid of what other might think of us. But i think, people should not judge others. Judging a book by its cover is never a good thing.

Not everyone would like or dare to list them down. I'm one of the dare-not-list-them-down individual. Listing them down will put me in a situation. For example, if I were to write something that I would like to do and it's not a proper act, I will be getting a lot of asking from many individuals..from my sisters to my close friends and friends. Not all of my friends know the real side of me. Grinning evilly. Damn..now you all know that I'm not such an angel. Come on...there is always an angelic and devilish side in a person. I admit that I have both of it.

I'm thinking right now, what are the things that I wouldn't dare to list in public. Hmmm...

I guess I won't be listing any of them down here. ^___^

Okie..there are 2 things in my list: I wish to kiss Mr XY..not revealing the name and a neck massage from Mr XY too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me give mine ya.
1. I want to punch Mr DG's face.
2. I want to finish my PhD in 3 years (record breaking one, here in Ozzie we have the fastest is 3 1/2 year!)
3. I want to buy at least 5 mini-properties and 3 mega-properties in Terengganu by the age of 40. Now I am 24.

Lisa said...

Hey Faisalayob, all the best in achieving everything that you have listed from punching Mr DG to completing your PhD and owning properties.