Sunday, December 23, 2007

Falalalala..

Christmas is soooo near. Not that I'm celebrating Xmas. All shopping malls are decorated beautifully.


I love Midvaley's Xmas deco the most. Especially the Center court..the theme colour is orange-goldish colour..Reminds me of autumn. I saw 1U, Times Square, KLCC and Midvaley's decos. 1U: I love the Nutcracker deco. So adorable! Beside the humongous dolls can move. Times Square and KLCC decos are pretty normal. Just a very HUGE Xmas tree. Nothing special. Will be checking out Pavillion's deco tomorrow with my sisters after settling some stuffs.

Xmas deco in 1U.

Xmas deco in KLCC
(looks like I like balls.. >.<)

Looks like Xmas in Msia is celebrated by everyone. Everyone is in Xmas mood. Xmas songs are played in all the English radio stations. I felt that Xmas is celebrated grandly and merrier compared to other major celebrations like Raya, CNY and Diwali. Why? At first I didn't like that idea at all. Why make it such a big deal? But then, slowly the Xmas mood creep into me. I'm into Xmas now. haha..Weird huh? I think it's all because of the Xmas songs and the Xmas decos in the shopping mall. It's pretty. And gives the jolly and merry mood to everyone. Everytime I hear any Xmas songs, I will be humming to the songs and the songs will be stuck in my brain!! ARGGh! Besides..it's the year end sales!! >_<

Sales---> NOT GOOD!! Why? Make me spend and spend and spend! I'm going to be broke soon. Hahaha. I guess that is the major reason I'm in the Xmas mood. ^__^ It's nice to shop when everyone is in the shopping mood. I got all the stuffs I will be needing for next year at a lower price. So..i'm a happy happy girl. ^__^ See the happy Xmas mood is glowing in me now. ^__^

I wanna wish U ALL are very
MERRY HAPPY CHRISTMAS
and a beautiful
NEW YEAR!

May 2008 be a great and amazing year for all of you and of course myself too!
Hope you are able to fulfill your New Year resolutions!

No comments: