Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Morning blues

Suppose to sleep till 10am but my brain has its own alarm clock and it's set to wake up at 8am. @_@

Feeling sleepy now. The moment I opened my eyes, the first thing my brain tells me to check my mobile phone. Read a few messages and again I was hoping to receive someone's message. Again the sadness starts to flood into me. It is so not right.

Early in the morning I'm already feeling the blues.

Tried to get some sleep but my bloody brain didn't want to do as I said. The more I lazed around on my bed...I felt like crying.

DAMN! I'm suppose to feel happy today! Okie maybe at least how I always feel like some other day...like feeling normal and without blues. But NO!! I'm feeling sad on my BIG day! STUPID STUPID SILLY SILLY ME!! Someone help me..please. >__<

No comments: