Tuesday, December 11, 2007

On the way back

Was on my way back to hometown. Took a bus to KL Sentral. Yeah I know I can just take it straight to Pasar Seni...yeah..stupid right. But I don't really know the way if the bus drops me at pasar seni. So got off at KL Sentral. Took the LRT to Masjid Jamek. Sometimes people can be so blind or they really don't care about what is written on a board. For example, when taking the escalator, please stand at the left side if you are not overtaking. Well there are this stupid people who doesn't know how to follow instructions. I wanted to catch the train which was there and the front people didn't know how to move the right. Worst still, they are deaf too. They can't hear me saying 'Excuse me.' Never mind...I tried to calm myself. Got to the platform and queued for the coming train. The train that left was sardin packed. I was happily queuing and came a few people that didn't know how to queue. DAMN these people! They just stand in front and budged into the train that arrived later. It didn't really help the situation..coz the train was packed again. DUMB ASS PEOPLE!!!! I was cursing them.

Got my bus ticket at Puduraya and had to wait for an hour. Was feeling sleepy eventhough I was listening to various radio stations...I love to switch channel when I don't like to hear the songs they are airing or deejays yapping away. I was sitting at platform 1, facing the wall..meaning my back was facing towards the other platforms. Was sitting very near to a stall selling burger. I thought maybe by reading a book will keep me awake. SO WRONG...I felt more sleepy.

I turned my attention to people around me. Was staring at a boy opening up his burger stall. I was thinking: how old is this boy? Does he enjoy opening up the burger stall? It looked like a routinized job to him because he was taking his time to do his stuffs. He looked like he enjoyed it. But I realised that his surrounding ain't that clean. Why? Coz...there were 3 pigeons resting at the top of the wall. And i saw pigeon's dung on the floor near his stall. I was like...eeeuuu...okie..I know I shouldn't have that reaction..but cleanliness is very important especially when you are selling burger to people. When he was folding his blue covering for his stall...the cover was sweeping on the floor where there are bird's dung. And by the end of the day, he will be using it to cover up his stall. Then the next day, he will be doing the same thing...and the cover that covered the stall would have probably stained the area which is needed to prepare the burger. Can you all imagine what I'm imagining in my mind now? Maybe he would have wiped the area before preparing the food...I wasn't there for too long to see him preparing his burger. I had to get down to the platform.

I never liked walking down the stairs of Puduraya to the waiting area of the bus. One: The steps are small...not big enough for me feet. Two: The stairs are creeky. Three: I used to have phobia getting down the stairs...so sometimes I get the phobia again. Will talk bout that later. As usual, the waiting area was stinky..the carbon from all the waiting buses. Then I was scanning people again while listening to my music. Whenever I'm alone, music is my source ftom getting bored. And automatically, I will move to the beat of the music that is aired. Once my friend thought I'm crazy for doing that. But who the heck cares. I love..I'll do it. Of course not those really obvious dance moves but very subtle...like swaying the hips a bit..shaking the head..tapping the feet and fingers to the beat. Yeah..back to scanning people. Saw this little cute boy...pretty small size. Then I thought..damn..i was that short before...can't imagine that. Then I saw a familiar face...but not someone I know by name. The town I'm living is pretty small..but not exactly that small. Somehow...you will bump into that person again. Then..there was this guy..his dressing and hair style reminded me of my crush. >__<
Got into the bus...finding for sit number 13...GUESS WHAT! That guy I mention was sitting at number 14. I thought that bus was suppose to have 3 sitting but it turned out to be 4 sitter bus. DAMN!! Must be their old bus. He was like trying to squeeze into a corner...in order he doesn't get into my sitting area. hehe..yup..he quite big size. Not fat okie. The more I looked at him..I was wondering to myself..Is that guy related to my crush? Maybe it's his younger brother? okie okie..thinking too much already. >__< hmmm... Was wondering how is he? DAMN!!! Stop thinking bout him. Fell asleep in the bus. I realized that I usually get an hour nap in the bus. It's like my body is customized to that.


Was drizzling when i got back to my hometown. I never really like getting back home.


No comments: