Monday, December 17, 2007

Behind those mask.

Everyone always put up a mask.


Don't bother to deny it.

It can be either: pretending to enjoy that situation, a present or trying to make a person happy even though you don't have the intention to do it at all or pretending to be a good person in front a person you want to impress or get into the good book or simply to con. Mask can be used in a good or bad way. Depending on the person.

I admit that I put up mask. Different type of mask depending on the situation.

My parents think that I'm a quite good behaving daughter but I don't report whatever I'm doing to them There are things that I've done can't be accepted by parents...so what they don't know won't hurt them. The mask to be a good daughter.

Some of my friends think that I'm a frequent clubber and goes to the club to drink. I think that the mask I put gave an impression that I'm a wild girl. I'm not 100% wild. I go clubbing to dance, not to drink or smoke. I'm just a little bit wild..hehe.

I do put up a mask...in a situation when I don't want to hurt my friends or close ones feelings. It's not easy when putting up a mask. You must master the art of masking. It takes years and experiences to master it. But recently, my close one (quite old) was tricked by a person. He pretended to be a government person and with the excuse saying he is in charged of checking the gas pipe on a Sunday. I guessed you have heard of this new. The weird part was that, my close one never opens the door to strangers at all. The weirdest part is my doggie didn't bark at him at all. My close one said that she didn't know why she went and let the person enter the house. I was shocked and got scared when I received that new. Luckily, my sister and hubby came over to my close one's house. She was alone that time with the stranger. Imagine..anything could happen!!! She might be conned or worse. DAMN THAT STUPID MAN!! We (my sisters) agreed that the person must have been eyeing at the house for a period of time and he probably had put a black spell on my close one and the doggie. This type of masking is way WRONG!! SO beware of the people around you.

Well, the world is like a stage. Everyone is putting up a
mask and do their performance. So what mask are you putting up right now?
I guess we don't put up a mask when we are alone. Thats when we can let our guard down. Sometimes being with your love ones, we put up a mask. Will we be able to live without our mask?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always wear a mask... Sometimes many of them.

The one favourite mask that I always love to wear is...

The mask of sanity.