Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Scream

I want to scream out!

But nothing is coming out from my mouth. I'm feeling so restless and upset. The upset-ness had increased since just now. It's not going away.

Looking back at certain things had provoked my sadness and my anger too. But I think the sadness win in this case.

Chatting with a friend over the MSN had also made me more upset. I felt that my friend is avoiding me. That is horrible. What should I do? I think my previous action had lead to todays outcome. I have no one to blame but myself.

Should I regret what I have done? I don't regret it at all but the way my friend is treating me, makes me think twice again bout not regretting. I can't go up to my friend and ask what and why am I getting such treatment right? I hope that one day, we will not remain as how we are treating one another. Maybe the sadness is worst because I liked you and getting such treatment from you really hurts me. This really sucks. I got no one to tell and share my sadness. I really should keep my head on my shoulder not let it tumble around so easily anymore. But I never seem to be able to do that. I'm such a weak person.

Infatuation is sure very dangerous if it is not thought carefully and doing things without much thoughts do bring a lot of troubles.

No comments: