Saturday, December 29, 2007

Any plans for 2008?

2007 is coming to an end.

2008 is like in 4 days.

Any plans for 2008? A whole new year waiting for us to explore and paint with interesting colours.

How was 2007 for u all? Mine is full with Ups and Downs.

Ups:
Extended a semester just to do 3 papers. Got to do stuffs that I never had the chance to do. Became a photographer for my sis. Moved out of the hostel and rented a place in a condo with 3 nice housemates.

I won a trip for 2 to Phuket. That was a great experience. The best moment was getting an elephant ride.

Had an amazing time with my sisters in Anime Convention. Spending time with my sisters is usually a rare moment. Had a spontaneous birthday celebration for my friends and my eldest sister. Spontaneous action is always the best. Everything is done with great effort. Had a wonderful time with my close friends eventhough we seldom meet up.

Graduating from Uni life is also another great moment for me. I still remember the joyous mood feeling up in me when I put down my pen for my last final exam paper. I was SO HAPPY! I felt the whole weight on my shoulder being lifted up. I gave a small shout of joy in the exam hall. I will always remember that moment.

Met a few interesting people from Facebook and Friendster. One of them became my crush.

Got into a relationship.

Done a few things that I didn't thought I would do in my life. I will not regret them at all.

Went to PD with my sister and colleagues and became an unofficial photographer. Had a time there. Done a few things which I wanted to do in my list to achieve. Went for flying fox, paintball game, horse riding and go-karting. I think the best part was to be a photographer...but later suffered aches on my thighs.

(BTW, I love taz)

Downs:

During my exam week, my close-love-one was giving me a difficult time. Was not answering calls from the person. I got so irritated whenever I see the number pop out on the screen. Was stressed out for a period of time. I snapped at my sister most of the time. Sorry.

Ended a relationship without feeling sad at that moment but the following day, I got so pissed off with the person and got a little depressed for a few days..probably for 2 weeks.

Felt the confusion when I got job offers. I was only on break for 2 weeks then I was asked to start in Dec. I didn't have the proper break during the 2 weeks. But in the end, I turned all of them down and accepted a job starting in Jan.

I think this year...I had a lots of mood swing. Not good.

Oh gosh..i very lari topic la. Was suppose to write on plans for 2008? But I'm babbling about my 2007 ups and downs.

I have a a list: What I want to do in 2008. Do you all come up with such things? Are you able to achieve everything listed in it? I have never really done this list thingy. I really want and hope to be able to tick off every item.

My list is pretty short. I don't want to put too many things and not able to do all of them. I want to go to Redang and Kuching or Sabah next year. I hope to do some jewelry made out of beads and sell them. Of course there are some stuffs but I'm not saying it. hehehe. *smiling shyly*

May 2008 be a beautiful year for all of you and to myself too. Hope 2008 will be a super lucky year too! *wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, at least your 2007 is quite nice. Mine?

::Downs::
1. Being apart from my fiance for at least 10 months after sending her to Australia last February.

2. Then I began my job as R&D Engineer on March after resigned from oil and gas (oh great, after hours of working under the sun, now i go to office before sun rise, and get back before midnight)

3. The earning is great, so I wasted some of them for silly internet business ventures.

::Ups::
1. Nice bonus, cheers to Japan!

2. Completed the wedding planning and also the budget for this January reception.

3. Secured the steady position in UMT and PhD in Aussie.

I haven't plan all these. I just said to myself, I want to succeed is what I want to do last December 2006.

Phew!

Lisa said...

mr ah fa:
well at least u are saving urself from getting skin cancer by not working under the hot sun anymore.

congrats on ur wedding! have a beautiful wedding in January.

Thanks for sharing ur ups n downs!