Thursday, June 19, 2008

Leaving

I can’t FB in office anymore.. SAD!! I can’t play my dragon!! SAD!! This shows I’m a addict! DANG! I’ll be cured!

Yesterday we (6 other colleagues and I) had a farewell lunch at a Chinese Restaurant (next to Wong Kor Char Chan Teng) with a senior. Food is okie. Dessert is yummy-lious!! It looks too posh to get in there but the price is reasonable. Her last day is today! I used to be under her guidance for two months before moving to my new working place. She is a very smiley girl. But it’s pretty stressful working under her. Hehehehe. But it’s a sad thing she is leaving us to a different company for a different exposure. All the best to her!
Next Monday, another friend of my will be leaving the company. Sigh! So many people leaving. Sad!

It’s going to rain! It’s getting cold again. Not like it’s not cold everyday.

No comments: