Friday, June 6, 2008

Frozen

IT"S FREAKING COLD!!!!

My hands are almost frozen!!

Why does offices love to decrease the temperature of the air condition? Do you really think that we are not humans but robots? And the whole building is centralized! The condition get worse when it is a raining day! But I'm really amazed that some people can withstand the coldness and wear short skirt or doesn't need to wear jacket. Or am I the weird one? Hmmm...

Will be going back to home town soon. I heard my friend saying the bus ticket increased by double. Hope is so not true. I did read about this issue in the Star online today. A bus ticket which goes back to Ipoh used to cost RM13 and the dealer sold the ticket for RM25. INSANE!!! Is it too much? Double the price!

Another 1hr and 15mins to go! And I'm out from here! Muahahaha.

No comments: