Friday, June 20, 2008

Another one leaving

Update: Pictures uploaded! Pictures are not very clear and taken using a sony hp.

Today, I had lunch Pavilion with 3 other friends. The lunch was to bid farewell to a colleague. Had lunch at Tony Roma’s. Service there was good. Food (set lunch) was ok. Nothing special about the food there. I had fish & chips while my other 3 friends had marinated chicken grilled. Dessert was TR avalanche…such a nice name huh…but it was 2 scopes of vanilla ice cream with chocolate brownie. It’s yummy though.
TR avalanche
Ordering set lunch, you get a bottomless soft drink. I couldn’t finish my fries…by the way there wasn’t any chips. Hehehe. Should be name fish & fries instead. Hahaha. The is also soup of the day (beef and vegetable) but my other three friends didn’t want and requested for mushroom and potato soup. In the soup there was a huge chunk of potato and the soup taste pretty much like Campbell. >__<
Yuk Ling, Me, Soo Ming & Poh Ling

Poh Ling, Yuk Ling & me.

We did take pictures but will only be uploaded next week. Now my throat is showing signs…thanks to the fries. Maybe should telan another strepsil extra strong.

No comments: