Monday, June 9, 2008

Back home

Fingers are starting to freeze again. Need to exercise them.

I went back to my hometown last weekend. I got to eat my granny’s zhang! Wasn’t able to buy bus ticket for Friday night as most of the tickets to go anywhere were totally sold out!! CRAZY! And there was this guy, don’t know which bus company; he was actually selling the bus ticket for BLOODY RM35 to get back to Muar! I was like…WTF!!! Some insane humans bought the last two tickets. I guessed these people were taking the advantage of price hike on diesel by selling expensive bus fare! I had no choice but to get ticket for Saturday. Bought the 9am bus ticket. The bloody bus company was selling RM16 to get back to Muar where the original price was RM12.30. BLOODY HELL!! The pricing on the ticket was still stated RM12.30 yet they are selling it for RM16. ARSEHOLE!! Should I mention the bus company? Hmmm. It starts with ‘H.’ I guess Muarians would know the company I’m mentioning.

I had to go back because my granny had made the Zhang for me. Can’t just waste them.

Got back home…the first thing I did was, of course chatted with my granny and had lunch in front of the PC and watched Ugly betty last 2 episodes. I wonder what would happen to her. My conclusion is that when the next season starts, she would appear really pretty and goes back to work in Mode and no one could recognize her and Daniel would get back to the company and try to get back from Willimina ( Is this how we spell her name?).

After the show, had to wash my pitiful looking fish tank. My tank had 4 pitiful goldfish. SAD SAD me! Hehehe.

Then I was hogging the PC again to check my facebook. Wait before that, I ate Zhang!! Wait, I didn’t had time to facebook. I remembered Bchan saying the first time she saw me was me eating when she entered my granny house. She said I was a greedy pig! Hey, I’m not ok!! That was my first…wait my second la..you don’t count Kee Zhang as bak Zhang ok…so it’s still my first Zhang okay Miss Bchan!!! You probably had more Zhang then me!! BLUK!! After that we were munching preservative fruits in front of the PC! Sounds like a greedy bum? We hogged the PC for a while and got downstairs and chatted with our 2nd sis regarding her wedding day. Oh by the way, our theme for the morning is YELLOW..for those tak tahu yet! Hehehe..She will tell you all but me kepoh, so I’m informing to you earlier. You (Zer and Yan) will probably know it. I had to ask her myself too. I think she terlupa la. Then we were munching peanuts with wasabi. At first we couldn’t find the wasabi ones then 2nd sis found it for us. She said we were bodoh! We munched and chatted. Alien Drian was sleeping like pig. Hahaha.

Then on Sun, had to take the 9am bus back! DAMN early!! Poor me! But I brought back Zhangs for my housemates and friends. Had Zhang for lunch!!! Hehehe. No pictures of the Zhang at all. Sorry! >_<

Ja-ne!

No comments: