Friday, May 16, 2008

Cikgu cikgu!

Today is Teacher’s Day!

Faster grab your mobile phone to text or call to wish your primary, secondary, college, form 6, matriculation & uni teachers.

Any teacher you really dislike or adore?

This morning as I was listening to Flyfm, there was this caller saying that he failed F5 5 times just to stay back in that school. The reason was that his school have many HOT teachers! As far as I can remember, my primary, secondary or F6 teachers were pretty biasa sahaja. :P

And there was this caller, he called his teacher to make a confession. A confession saying she have a great leg!! Another caller called to tell that he had a crush on his English teacher. His English teacher was being great and gave him extra class in her house. In the end, he married his English teacher’s daughter.

Do you all have any interesting stories?

I was once a teacher’s pet during my kindergarten and primary 1 & 2. She knew my mommy. My mommy’s friend. Her name is Puan Lee Kah Hoi. ( Crap..I don’t remember her name…but pronunciation is something like that.)

There is another teacher we gave a nickname: ET. I guess anyone from the same school as me during the primary will know him. Hehehe. And he married a teacher from the same school too. Her name is BBQ. Ehehehe. We are so mean. Giving names to teachers. But I think it’s pretty mild. :P

Well I just want to wish all teachers: HAPPY TEACHER’S DAY!

No comments: