Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Prince Caspian.

I’m Prince Caspian!

Wait! It should be: I’m Queen Hera! Muahahaha!

I’m a little crazy today. Feeling happy. Probably it is due to my monthly hay wired period.

Prince Caspian will be out tomorrow! Got invitation from my friend last week to watch the premier but I had turn down his offer. It was premiered yesterday night in Midvaley. I wonder how the movie was. Usually fantasy movie based from a book doesn’t capture all the imagination we have in our own mind. That goes same to Harry Potter. I felt it was a let down for the 1st movie till the 4th movie. Narnia first movie wasn’t that great either. But at least the characters played by the kids are much better than HP. They aren’t that stiff. >__<

I think everyone would agree to me with this: LOTR movie were amazing! Peter Jackson did an amazing job! ^___^

HOOTTTT!!

Oooh ..did I mention that the guy playing the character Prince Caspian is SUPER HOT!!!

My friend just message me: Som naang lou.

It’s good luck in Khmer.

Khmer people is an ethnic group for majority of Cambodians. It’s also the official language of Cambodia. It’s where you can find the longest river in SEA. Mekong river. Right? Her brother went back packing there. Cool! He went to Angkor Wat. Entrance fee is in USD. Pretty costly! But I guess it’s worth the mohney! Me want to go there too!

So it will be som naang lou to me!

No comments: