Monday, May 5, 2008

Positivity

Ooo…there is another thing which I was pretty happy (that time when it happened). My sister have approved my bracelet pricing which is pretty affordable and I’ll be going crazy doing them in 2 months. I probably will be blinded by July. Hahahaha…that’s a bit exaggerating though. Wait.. wait…I haven’t include another different pattern of bracelet I promise her. >__< Need to get all my stocks before I can do. Hmmm…need a driver. Any volunteer?

I’m ending this nonsense with:
To increase your effectiveness, make you emotions subordinate to your commitments
- Brian Koslow.

I don’t think it’s going to end yet. I totally agree with the phrase. For me I interpret this phrase as: You need to like and enjoy what you do to increase your effectiveness towards your commitments. Like and enjoy is like emotions. Well not all the time you are able to enjoy or like your commitments. Commitment comes in many different packages. It could be your job, responsibilities as a colleague, parent, child, sibling, friend, loans and load more.

You get what I mean. Let it be anger, sadness or happiness, it somehow can make commitment be accomplished. Sometimes with anger, you need to channel it to something positive…would that be a positive anger?...is there such thing as positive anger?

Well never mind, putting all the anger to achieving your commitment can be done. For example, when I get angry at certain person for belittling me, I will prove to them I can do something great.

See..channeling the negative anger to a positive one. We just need to stay positive no matter how tough and sucky life can be.

No comments: