Double 5. That’s the date I was mentioning about. Nothing special la.
I’m super duper nervous for this coming Fri. I’ll be going for 3 days of assessment. And there will be forum, debating, public speaking and health fitness. The indoor activities will be done mostly in Bahasa Melayu. Got some info from my friend that have attended the assessment. She told me about the participates are from different age and working position. Some as old as 30+ to fresh grads. Some have gone through this assessment for like 2 to I don’t know how many times. It seems to be a favorite job for a lot of people.
I hope I don’t embarrass myself of everyone. >__< Specially the indoor activities.
This is the 100% Clean All-Natural Skincare Brand Every Sensitive Skin Girl
Need in Her Bathroom
-
Never heard of Huygens? Neither had I. But you should. And this is why.
In recent years, possibly due to age, my face has gotten a whole lot more
sensi...
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment