Sunday, December 7, 2008

Me Needs A Bag!

Christmas is around the corner! Yipee! But not so yipee coz I've been searching high and low for a very special bag! A bag of my DREAM!

I've asked a long Mr White Rabbit to come along with me to hunt for my favourite bag. Before that let me introduce my very special Mr White Rabbit.Ain't he good looking? He suggested to ask good old Santa. But I was wondering where to find Santa during this peak season. Mr White Rabbit told me not to worry has he knows where to find Santa.Hmmm...when I saw Santa, I was very surprised. He is one VERY LONG LEGGED Santa. Reminds me of Daddy Long Legs the cartoon. There is a very cute tiny snowman hanging around his leg. I asked Santa: 'Oh Mr Santa! Can you please tell me where to look for my dream bag?' Mr Santa said: 'HO HO HO! Merry Christmas my dear little girl! A dream bag? Have you been a good girl lately? I paused for awhile. Good girl? Why must he asked that? How how!? Am I going to lose my dream bag if I said no? I replied timidly: 'Yes, sir.' I guess Santa was pretty kind and asked me to go under the Christmas and looked for a tag with my name on it. In there I'll find mydream bag. I was SUPER exicted and dashed towards the huge Christmas tree.
I was so excited and kept searching for my name but after an hour of looking under the tree I was starting to feel tired and upset. Mr White Rabbit was pretty upset too.

We went back to Santa to find him but he had disappeared along with the snowman. Mr White Rabbit told me he knows another Santa. I was getting skeptical. How many Santas are there in this world? I followed him to find the next Santa.

This Santa seriously looked more like the Santa we all knew since young. He was roundish and chubby with short legs unliked the long legged Santa.
Mr White Rabbit told him the story the Mr Santa. Santa asked us to go to the Wonderland Christmas tree and I will be able to find my dream bag. I seriously want my BAG!!This tree really looks like it popped out from Alice in the Wonderland during Xmas time. Suddenly I heard a whisper. 'PSsst! Over hear!'I turned to my right and saw this card whispering at me. I think it's the King of Heart. The King of Heart told me to jot this very special instruction down! I immediately wrote it and dash back home with Mr White Rabbit following very closing behind and looking a little surprised.Immediately I turned on my PC and typed in the magic site. And when I saw the site I couldn't believe it with my own eyes!There it was! My dream bag! I found it! I finally FOUND my dream bag! Me solemnly swear me needs a bag from www.alicewonders.com.

No comments: