Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas-y feeling.

Which colour would make the best theme for Christmas celebration?
Yellow? Red? Orange?
Here is the yellowish white christmas tree!The interior. It's the centre count area.
More deco from Pavilion. Here is an almost white Christmas tree.Red is pretty colour too! Let me proof it to you.
It does have a bit of circus feeling don't you think? The red and yellow cloth draping down like that always give me the circus feel. The Christmas deco is taken in Sunway Pyramid.
Christmas is not complete with candies specially the candy sticks and also cute soft toys.Unfortunately, I don't have Midvalley or KLCC or Gardens Christmas deco pictures to share. By the way I love Midvalley deco the best. Go and check it out! Have a very Merry Christmas! For me will be a working day. >__<

No comments: