Sunday, December 7, 2008

Something for a girl!

I made 3 bracelets. Each have it's own personality. Each combination was hand picked by my brother. Yeah I know. A GUY?! hahaha.. mean mean sister. Not too bad.

Here is the outcome. The design is of course created by me. hahaha. Trying to get credit here.

2 different bracelets.
1. Purple glory. Reminds me of morning glory. Made of black glass beads, purple flower glass, love pewter charm, swarovski bicone beads and swarovski violet butterfly.
2. Crystal rose. I love this light rose colour of the swarovski flower. Made of swarovski flower light rose, swarovski bicone beads and black glass beads. 3. The final bracelet is a charm bracelet. Made of swarvoski bicone beads, clear glass beads and charms.
If you like any of them and is interested, I can always do a piece for you.

No comments: