Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Scream!

Yeah..thats what I really feel like doing.

SCREAM!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!
Who do you think you are to call me and start screaming at me? Have you not thought how it will affect my emotions that moment? All I did was swallow back my anger. I was boiling like mad! TOTALLY RUIN my day. I was doing my revision during working hour. THAT one call made me PISSED OFF!

Later, when I get backed home...I received another called! After a short chat, my anger was back again and this time, I almost cried. I swallowed back my tears. I realised that I'm pretty good in swallowing stuffs! But I couldn't find any solution to release back my anger and frustration!

How would you react when someone told you that your job sucks? Saying that job doesn't require any degree qualification. Saying that any Tom, Dick and Harry can just apply for that job. Deep down, I'm already contemplating if I would ever stay for long in this company. After getting such remarks, I blasted off by saying that I'm happy with my job and I don't care what you say! ARGHHHHHH!!!

1 comment:

47 said...

Wow, that can be really depressing. But I hope you're fine. Don't succumb to bullies, you're above em.