Friday, January 11, 2008

Rainy day..not my day!

It was raining when I went to get my lunch. Wanted to go to Times Square but then I had to cancel my plan.

So I went to the back lane of my office building to get lunch. It was raining quite heavyly. My jeans were starting to get wet..only the bottom leg rim. Had to walk slowly to get to the stalls. The road was quite full with running water.

(okie..the splash is not that high..but i still got wet!)


Finally I got to the a malay stall to buy my food...then came a STUPID BLOODY WHITE CAR and splashes at me!!!! I was wet..but bottom half of my jeans was wet!! I was cursing at the STUPID BRAINLESS ARSEHOLE!! Can't the driver go slower! BLOODY driver don't have any courtesy at all!! Lucky the behind drivers didn't drive that fast...if not..i'll be super wet!

(okie..the splash is not that high..but i still got wet!)


Now I'm feeling cold..especially my legs.DUMB driver!! ARGHHH!! >_<>

No comments: