Thursday, January 10, 2008

Feeling whirly a bit

I'm feeling a bit giddy. Not like everything is spinning but I can feel that my head is a bit light. Don't know the reason. Felt this way after I got back from a movie.

Watched Game Plan acted by Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. The show was okie. Not too bad. Some part was pretty touching. The little girl, Peyton, she is very adorable. Her acting was pretty good.
AND I LOVE the BULLDOG!! He is sooooo cute!! ^___^ I just love the way the little doggie walks and snore while sleeping. Awwww!!!
Yeah...there is this an event I really wish to attend. It's a salsa workshop. Not really a workshop..but it is more of dance party cum workshop. It's known as "SalsaJay Open Day". It's at Shangrila Hotel...right opposite Prudential Tower. I so want to go but a bit afraid. Need someone to accompany me. >_<. I need to shake some booty! >_<

No comments: