Thursday, July 23, 2009

Realise

I just realise I'm afraid of many things.

From a tiny flying cockroach to height phobia.

I'm afraid of floating in the sea. As I'm unable to touch the ground.

I'm afraid unable to foresee the future. Duh! That's why it's known as future.

I'm afraid of exams.

I'm afraid of failing and disappointing other people but not myself. It's like I'm living my life for the sake of others.

I'm afraid I'll turn into a selfish and materialistic bitch.

I'm afraid being alone even though on surface I've many friends.

I'm realise I don't like complicated relationships but it's part of the parcel.

I want to share but currently I'm unable to find the person to tell the whole thing. I want to be able to put my real face. Unfortunately that can't be done. I think the only time I'm able to let out the real me is when I'm alone and surrounded by strangers. That's when you don't care about the strangers judgment.

I'm a two-face human.

2 comments:

goldnugget said...

babe, we all r by nature two-faced human beings. hope u r holding up great. miss all our chit-chatting session...

The Heart of Paul said...

I know just what you mean!