Monday, August 3, 2009

Big D

When you thought the people you know for some period of time, you could treat them like friends as you have been spending most of your time with them.

Eg: working or studying. When working or studying, you are very likely to spend at least 6-8 hours of your day with them. Right?

Unfortunately, not everyone treats you like a friend eventhough time spent together is that much. Likely they just treat you as colleagues or uni mates or school mates. Nothing more than. Period.

I just got knock with the above fact. Feeling really silly and disappointed.

Not the first time when this happened to me. Maybe I just need to get knock a few times before the fact got into me. I had most likely pass the first knock without realise. Thinking it's nothing major. But after a few incidents, it got into me.

A real big D for me.

I guess it is always better to just put a line there. Don't cross it.

Or maybe I'm just not the same wave length with them. I think that is likely the fact.

Just need to put a mask when with these people. Or the best solution, remain before the line. Then no Big D awaits you.

No comments: