Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Which to invest?

I was super excited yesterday.

I bought a book.

Actually I was contemplating on which book to buy from the Kinokuniya.
I almost walked out empty handed. But I changed my mine after walking a few steps away from the shelves.

I went to the shelves for two days before I made up my mind to get the book.
It’s a beading book in Japanese. Smart eh? There are illustrations for every design. So it won’t be a problem for me. Should I get the other book that I was contemplating too? Hmmm..very tempted to get it.

Cannot! Cannot! Must not get it yet. Hehehe.

1 comment:

goldnugget said...

hey u, i know what it feels like to restrain urself from impulsive buying...haha..must always control urself nowadays...babe my office email..still x work la..so i didnt get ur email..sucker betul