Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mother earth.

Did you know yesterday was Earth Day? On the 22th April 2008. I only knew that when I was listening to the radio.
Did you all do anything to make it worth while? Like not using the car but uses the public transport? Or try to use less paper?
I didn’t do much about anything. I’m always using the public transport. I recycle my papers in the office. That’s the only thing that I do. Oh another thing, you know the tissue papers have a few layers right? I always pull out the layers and not use everything in a go. Usually I’ll pass the extra and give it to my sister whenever we are out for dinner or lunch. Hehehe. A way of using less tissue. The best would be using handkerchief. Besides, I’m not a hanky type of girl. :)
Well, it’s really sad to see when people uses tissue paper like it’s free. Especially when you go to public toilets. I wonder how many rolls of papers are wasted to dry hands. And and…when air con is turn on to the full blast in office. Hello!! This is Malaysia..not UK. We don’t need freezing cold environment. Wasting electricity. SIGH!!
The list goes on and on. People please try to save. Not for you now but for our own future!

No comments: