Friday, April 25, 2008

Places & mohney!

What I meant was: MONEY! To visit places, you need money, right?
RIGHT!!

I so wish to travel around Malaysia, Sabah & Sarawak! Many beautiful islands to discover and not to forget food, food & FOOD!! And the amazing sceneries from the kampong sites to beautiful beaches and night light of cities. In order to capture all the moments, camera will be the best tool. But what if you don’t have a camera? You need to get one which means you need mohney!! I know you probably would suggest to get a cheap camera but I don’t want to get a low end camera. I want a camera that can serve me for a long time. And I like canon or Nikon brand camera!

I was reading a blog yesterday. This blogger was travelling around the Asian countries. She went to Laos, Bangkok, Vietnam, Pulau Sipadan and probably many more places! She is not even working!! She is still a student but she is doing part time jobs. She uses her own mohney to travel! And she bag-pack. That’s a good way for tight budget travelers. I dare not bag-pack alone. She does it alone! BRAVE dudette! Oh yah…her Pulau Sipadan pictures are gorgeous!! I SO WANT TO GO THERE!!! The water is super clear! And I want to participate in Vietnam CNY! You know why? I heard that their CNY celebration is for a week and many activities are done! Unlike here..pretty quiet. I want to join Water festival in Thailand! Damn! So many things! I need to save my mohney! And I don’t care, by this year I’m going to Pulau Redang!! I’m going …I’m GOING!!

Okie okie..don’t get to emo! Hehehehe. Well, the person I was mentioning is Nicole. She is in my list of bloggers. Check out her blog.

No comments: