Saturday, November 17, 2007

Series marathon

Yup...I'm on a mission to watch Japanese series. My sis bought it...and I've watched 3 episodes so far. Title of the series I'm watching is Trick. It's something like Ghost Hunt. A Japanese anime I've watched sometime back. The anime is pretty cool.

Trick have a bit of the same storyline. A girl (Naoko Yamada) who is a magician (not the real magician coz she does those normal tricks) was fired by her boss...but before her boss fired her, he ask her to find this guy (Ueba-san) whom he will reward anyone that is a real magician. She went there coz in need of the money. Manu tahu she was actually asked to go on a mission to prove this lady (Big Mother) whom she claim is a paranormalist. Naoko's dad used to be a magician but was killed. Naoko never believes in magic and she is always trying to prove any paranormalist that they aren't real. That's the very basic storyline.

Me back to my marathon! Have a cool weekend. As I get my eyes blur.. @_@

No comments: