Friday, November 16, 2007

Hot hot temper.

Nope not me...even though I've been having mood swing...it's not me having that hot cili padi temper. >_<

My sister was super pissed off with her clients. She had her reasons to be super pissed off. I would too if I was in her position. Sometimes when a person reaction or way of doing things can make us very pissed off. But before reaching the pissy off stage..it would be the irritated and getting very impatient with the persons doing. I just don't get it, why can't people do things a little faster than to take their own sweet time (but this doesn't imply to anyone that does their work in a speed of light..you know what I mean). I prefer to get things done fast but perfectly...not chin chai work okie. I can't tahan slow workers. Thats what got my sister totally pissy and still in her pissy mood. So if you are a slow worker..please buck up a little and try not make others wait for you and waste their time just because you have so much time in hand.

I haven't gone into people that is not punctual. Well I better not get into that. Hope her pissy-ness have gone away. :P

No comments: