Saturday, September 27, 2008

Shayne Ward, The DEY and Until June

In front of Orange Club, KL
YEAH I SAW ALL of THEM!!
Shayne Ward is cute! He didn't shave. Nor is he almost bald. I was hoping that he is TALL! But he was a little taller than me. *sigh*

Shayne Ward.

However, Until June (Josh Ballard-piano & vocals, Dan Ballard-guitar & Daniel Dempsey-Drums) is made up of good looking and friendly guys. *fan fan myself* Haven't heard of them or their song at all. I know I know...no excuse for that. But don't worry, I have a free album from them and all of their signature!! Shayne Ward's too!!

Until June

And there is the DEY (stands for Divene, Elan Luz Rivera and Yeyo)! They do Latin Hip Hop songs. I think you would heard of them in the song: There's Nothing (remix) by Sean Kingston feat Juelz Santana and The DEY.

The DEY

I won the tickets to Hennessy Artistry from Mixfm. So yesterday, I went for the meet and greet session. For the individual pic with the artist was not allowed and had to use the media camera. So they will email us the pics. DANG!! As they said it was the rule and regulation! -__-.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why no more description? Like a bit 'sien' only the 'greet n meet' session.. :-)

Lisa said...

Memang have nothing much la. I got to hug shayne ward ang hug the Until June guys. Damn they are hot!!