Sunday, August 3, 2008

Something on my sis's wedding.

Remember me grumbling bout the bracelets I did as wedding favours for my sister? Finally I'm going to upload it. Do leave comments on the bracelets.

For the guests. Yes they are different from the bridesmaid bracelets.

For the bridesmaid. The blue version.

The crsytal clear version.

My 2nd sister wedding was beautifully and memorable especially her march-in during the dinner in Federal Hotel. They (my sis and her hubby) had 12 (I think) navy guys to be their sword bearer. I don't really know how to describe it here but I'll upload the picture here. I was amazing. She was beautiful and her hubby in 'The Number 1' suit. Looked stunning!!

The march in navy guys.
-thats their Number 1 suit-

Her morning session at my eldest sis's place in Puchong was great. Her friends made good Chi Muis. The guys or also known as the Heng Tais were such good spots. Had very much good laugh seeing the guys doing the stuffs before the Groom get to pick up the Bride.

It was trully a tiring and a great day for my sis and bro-in-law.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

Picture of the Ng & Lee family.

1 comment:

Paul Lionel said...

Oooh they're too pretty Elisabeth! Great job!!