Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Being a bad bad person

Have not blog for a LONG time. Feels like a zillion year.

Been busy with work. Everytime I get back from work..I super exhausted. But today, I did something really bad. I took MC. Suppose to feel sick. *wink wink* Hope you all get what I mean. hahaha.. ^___^

Facing the pc all day long is boring. I tend to fall asleep after reading all those tiny prints on the screen. BORING!!

Is there any job that doesn't require much pc facing and involves loads of people interaction and it must be sales? I don't think I love or like my job that much.

Later I'll be accompanying my sister to a bridal shop! YEah...been a long time since I see her...It was like after CNY till now.

Yeah another thing, if you have the chance, watch Vantage Point. Nice show. Worth watching. Jumper is so-so only.

Before I forget, i wanna say: CONGRATS to my sis for getting a scholarship to study her Masters in UK!! WOAH!!!

1 comment:

47 said...

Hey, happy 'holiday' ;)

Goodluck with everything and take care Lisa!